Our chapter at Cox Mill will foster art appreciation and excellence through participation in art competitions, art-based community service, school and community beautification and art education.
Please see Ms. Leaym, in room 2434, if you have questions about becoming a member of our chapter!
- HAVE A 3.0 CUMULATIVE AVERAGE
- COMPLETED VISUAL ARTS 1
- COMPLETE 10-15 SERVICE HOURS IN THE VISUAL ARTS EACH YEAR.
- PAY ANNUAL DUES OF $15 DOLLARS
- PARTICIPATE IN 2 OF OUR PROJECTS, ACTIVITIES, AND FUNDRAISERS (SUCH AS THE FALL FESTIVAL, WINDOW PAINTING, MURALS, ETC.)
- BE A MEMBER WHEN THERE ARE NO VISUAL ARTS ON THEIR CLASS SCHEDULES
- TO GRADUATE WITH NAHS HONORS AND EARN THE RIGHT TO WEAR A CORD, PIN OR TASSEL AT GRADUATION, A MEMBER MUST REMAIN IN GOOD STANDING UNTIL THE GRADUATION DATE.
Established at Cox Mill High School October 2016