Skip to main content

Parking Pass Information


How to register for a parking pass (needs to be completed EACH YEAR):

  1. Fill out Google Form (Linked Here)
  2. Have the following items ready for uploading to computer:
  • Driver’s license
  • registration
  • proof of insurance

3. The student, as well as parent/guardian need to read the R U Buckled up form and the student parking regulations.

  1. Pay $25.00 to Ticket Spicket ( link found in google form)


1. All vehicles parked on campus must be registered with CMHS on the google form and a current parking permit must be displayed on lower left front windshield 

2.  If a parking permit is lost or stolen, a replacement parking permit can be purchased for $10.00.

3.  If a second pass needs to be purchased, please pay $10.00 to Ticket Spicket and fill out google form.

4.  No one is allowed to decorate, alter, damage or leave notes on other vehicles.

5. If a student gets a different vehicle during the school year, the original tag can be used; however, this form must be updated within 24 hours.

6. This parking pass is for Student Parking Lot only. The only reserved spots are for seniors who painted a spot at the beginning of the year. 

 Do not park in Staff or Visitor Parking Lots.

7. No loitering in vehicles.

8. Driving on school grounds in an unsafe manner, as judged by a school administrator, SRO or school faculty/staff, will result in the loss of driving privileges along with possible referral to police.

It is a privilege to park on the school grounds. Violating school/driving rules may result in loss of driving privileges, towing of vehicle at owner’s expense, and/or other appropriate discipline.

Students are not to go to their vehicle during the school day without administrative permission. If a student is at his/her vehicle without administrative permission, he/she will be subject to disciplinary action and a vehicle search. (Only 3 visits per semester during school hours)

Vehicles are subject to a search while on school grounds by school administrators and/ or law enforcement officers.